My clients have saved over 53% on their payday loans.
I have won against:
- Zoca Loans
- Western Sky
- Cash Call
- American Web Loan
- Great Plains Lending
- 500 Fast Cash
- Castle Payday
- United Cash Loans
- Clear Loan Solutions
- West River Cash
- White Hills
- Dollar Quick
- PayDay One
- River Bend Cash
- Green Valley Cash
- Cash In A Wink
How does the payday loan consolidation process work?
Once you contact us:
- You will work with my assistant. He will gather information on all of your debts.
- I will review your file and contact your payday loan companies. I will inform all of them they cannot harass you anymore.
- Most payday loan companies, once they know I am representing you, will consolidate your loans at very favorable terms.
- I will have you work with my assistant to make payments to the lender.
- You will be debt-free in six to nine months.
I have helped people like you:
- Reduce monthly payments
- Create a single, manageable monthly payment
- Eliminate late fees, advance fees, extra fees
- Reduce or eliminate collection calls
- Reduce interest rates on payday loans
- Stop automatic debits
- Avoid lawsuits
Our company provides payday loan debt relief in these ways:
- Once you enroll for a debt relief credit counseling session, attorney Lyle Solomon's assistant will explain the payday loan consolidation process, the fee structure, and the No Questions Asked Refund Policy.
- We will also address any questions you may have. When you feel comfortable moving forward, you will enroll in a debt consolidation program as a client.
- The assistant will collect certain information needed to start the payday loan consolidation process. This will include: your name, the lender's name, the date the loan was taken out, the loan's terms, the method of payment, the amount you’ve paid so far, and the loan's outstanding balance.
- The assistant whom Mr. Solomon assigns your case will analyze your debt and verify your loans are legal.
- If you owe legal payday loans, we will determine the maximum interest you need to pay. And if you owe illegal loans, you will need to pay only the principal amount.
If you want to repay your debts yourself, instead of using the services of a consolidation company, there are other options to consolidate debt. You can take out a personal loan (a debt consolidation loan) with which you repay the outstanding balance on your existing credit cards and other unsecured debt. In this way, you consolidate your current payday loans with one consolidation loan.
A personal loan is usually of a lower interest rate than that of short-term loans. The creditor will check your creditworthiness. You can obtain a loan at a relatively lower interest rate if your financial and credit situation is good. The annual percentage rate for payday loans can even go up to 521%. The repayment terms and conditions of consolidation loans are also relatively better. You will have to make fixed payments every month to pay back the new debt consolidation loan.
We can help you settle your payday loans if you cannot repay your loans in full. Through the settlement, you can get rid of your unsecured debts fast.
|Comparison||Payday loan settlement||Payday loan consolidation program||Consolidation loan|
|What it does||Reduces your loan’s payoff amount||Lowers your loan’s interest rate and monthly payment||Transfers your debt to another lender|
|Payoff term||2-4 years||2-5 years||1 -30 yrs|
|Mode of payment||Lump sum payment||Monthly payment||Monthly payment|
|Requirements||Sufficient savings to make the payment||Make monthly payments||Collateral|
|Credit score||Drops initially but improves over time||Gradually improves||Gradually improves|
|Is this the best way to get out of payday loan debt?||This way is best when you need to pay off multiple payday loans with one lump sum payment.||This way is best when you can afford a single lower monthly payment.||This can be a good option when you have collateral and are confident you won’t lose it.|
These loans are high-interest short-term loans designed to be paid back with your next paycheck. Usually, the total amount of the loan becomes due within two to three weeks after the loan is issued. Most people make a partial payment and then take out a new payday loan to pay back the existing balance. Thus, they get into the payday loan trap, and it becomes difficult to eliminate such loans and get financial relief.
Unfortunately, even the most responsible payday loan borrowers face a situation where they can’t pay back the outstanding amount on the due date. They cannot even secure a new loan to cover the difference.
If you can't pay on time, you may start receiving calls from debt collectors. And your outstanding balance will skyrocket due to the very high-interest rates typical to almost all payday loans.
An EPP will help you pay off the outstanding balance on your payday loans, usually in four equal installments, without added fees or interest.
Under an EPP, if your payday loan company is a member of the Community Financial Services Association of America (CFSA), they can't:
- Compel you to repay the loans
- Threaten or force you to make immediate payments
- Charge you additional fees for this option. In addition, they will be required to give you your next four paydays to repay them
If you have taken a loan from a CFSA member, then you can ask for an EPP. After you submit your application, you’ll get a new statement detailing your modified loan agreement. The terms will indicate the amount of the four equal payments you will need to make over the next four paydays. There will be no new fees or interest charged for these new terms.
You can make payments in cash, or you can use the ACH debit option to have the payments withdrawn automatically from your account on payday. Once you have set up the EPP, you need to inform the lender. Most lenders won’t allow you to change the payment method after you have signed the new agreement.
Also, remember that you can’t take out another payday loan until you have paid off the entire amount due on your EPP.
If the company has a physical address, then it may be better to go in person to see the blue oval logo yourself. It should be prominently on display somewhere in their office.
If the CFSA member agency doesn't agree to give you an Extended Payment Plan, you can call the CFSA Hotline 888-572-9329 between 9 and 5 Eastern Time. You can also register a complaint at the CFSA website.