Collection and Use of Personal Information: We collect the following personal information from you.
- Email address
- Phone number
- Other information you voluntarily provide us, such as your address or date of birth.
- We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
The specific third-party service providers that OVLG uses: OVLG uses a variety of third-party service providers to help us provide our services. These service providers may have access to your personal information, but only to the extent necessary to provide their services. OVLG does not share your personal information with third-party service providers for their own marketing or advertising purposes.
- The specific legal grounds on which OVLG collects and uses personal information: OVLG collects and uses your personal information on the following legal grounds:
- Consent: You have given us your consent to collect and use your personal information.
- Contractual necessity: We need to collect and use your personal information to perform a contract with you, such as providing you with our services.
- Legal obligation: We are required to collect and use your personal information by law, such as to comply with tax laws.
- Legitimate interests: We have a legitimate interest in collecting and using your personal information to improve our services and to protect our business interests.
- The specific steps that OVLG takes to protect the security of personal information: OVLG takes a number of steps to protect the security of your personal information, including:
- We use physical, electronic, and procedural security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- We restrict access to your personal information to authorized employees and contractors who need to access it to perform their duties.
- We encrypt your personal information when it is transmitted over the internet.
- We regularly review our security measures to ensure that they are effective.
- The specific rights that users have with respect to their personal information: You have a number of rights with respect to your personal information, including the right to:
- Access your personal information.
- Correct any inaccuracies in your personal information.
- Delete your personal information.
- Object to the processing of your personal information.
- Port your personal information to another organization.
- Restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authority.
We collect your personal details when you:
- Sign up for a Free Consultation
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Have questions or require additional information about our services
- Children Under Thirteen
OVLG does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the requested information about a product or service.
- To respond to your customer service and support inquiries.
- To send you emails.
- To answer your questions and address your issues.
- To maintain the confidentiality of your sensitive personal information (name, email, phone number, email-id, account number, file number, etc.).
- We don't disclose personal information outside the firm (social media websites, any third-party service providers) except as agreed to by you or as required under applicable law.
- To keep records of professional services provided to you to better assist you with your financial needs and, in some situations, to comply with professional standards.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural measures that adhere to those professional standards to protect your personal information.
How Long Will We Retain Your Personal Information?
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with the services you have requested or for as long as is necessary to comply with applicable laws.
How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
We take the security of your personal information very seriously. We use a variety of security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. These measures include:
- Physical security measures include locked doors and restricted access to our facilities.
- Electronic security measures, such as firewalls and encryption.
- Procedural security measures, such as employee training on privacy and security procedures.
How Can You Access, Correct, or Delete Your Personal Information?
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information. You can do this by contacting us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] or 800-530-OVLG Ext. 8104.
How Can You Make a Complaint About the Handling of Your Personal Information?
If you have any questions or concerns about the handling of your personal information, you can contact us at [email@example.com] or 800-530-OVLG Ext. 8104. You can also file a complaint with the California Attorney General's Office.