In order to maintain the decorum of the section and make it self-running, we've developed some simple guidelines for the participants. We hope all the participants adhere to these guidelines.
Things to remember while asking a question:
Make sure the questions are precise and clear. The types of questions you can ask are as follows:
- 1. Questions related to consumer law (debt, credit, bankruptcy, creditors, collection agency etc.)
- 2. Questions related to personal finance (budgeting, money management, taxes, etc.).
- 3. Questions related to company formation and defamation protection.
- 4. Questions related to wills and trusts.
Things to remember while answering to a question:
- 1. Avoid using obscene and vulgar language.
- 2. Incendiary, inflammable or controversial comments will be moderated.
- 3. Insulting, provocative or prejudiced comments will be removed.
- 4. Avoid forcing people to share their personal information.
- 5. Avoid self-promotional activities for personal and financial gain.
- 6. Avoid phrases like "thanks" or "same here" after answering a question.
- 7. Commercial solicitations (links or banners) will be removed.
We'd appreciate any feedback. You can send your feedback or query for any issues related to OVLG Answers at contact [at] oakviewlaw [dot] com.
While we respect free speech, we also reserve the right to remove posts that do not adhere to these guidelines or significantly lower the user experience.
Last Updated on: Fri, 05 Nov 2021