My wife has a trust in her name from her father. She acquired the trust during our marriage and it’s in my wife’s ssn. She has recently filed for divorce. Am I entitled to the amount that is in the trust?

1 Answers
2 votes
Vote up!
Vote down!

You need to take a look and understand the language of the trust. Try to get help of a good attorney to represent you in the divorce proceedings.

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions. Learn more »

Last Updated on: Fri, 8 Jun 2018

BBB-A--Rating TrustLink logo TrustLink logo