My friend’s husband left half of the property to her and another half to his children. Can she sell the property. One children has been found missing. Thank you!

1 Answers
-4 votes
Vote up!
Vote down!

If any of the owners’ consent is missing, you cannot sell the property. You could check with a probate attorney I guess since many attorneys have access to public record databases, which could help you locate the missing kid.

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions. Learn more »

Last Updated on: Fri, 8 Jun 2018

BBB-A--Rating TrustLink logo TrustLink logo