My granddad left some property, with my uncle as the executor. I am afraid that he may sell the property at a much lower price than what it’s worth. Can I do something about it?

1 Answers
-2 votes
Vote up!
Vote down!

Executors are duty-bound to get the highest price for a property. Your uncle has to keep an account of the expenses. If you’re one of the beneficiaries to the estate, you can ask him to get an appraisal done before selling. If you smell something fishy, you’ll be able to challenge the sale as well. In that case, contact a probate attorney as soon as possible.

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions. Learn more »

Last Updated on: Fri, 8 Jun 2018

BBB-A--Rating TrustLink logo TrustLink logo