After interspousal deed, can I file spousal property petition?

This is in CA and an interspousal transfer deed had been signed as per the suggestion of the lender though the property hadn't really been in both our names. I as the surviving spouse would like to know whether or not I can possibly file a spousal property petition. Though I was told I couldnt.
1 Answers

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions.Learn more »

  • expertise badge
  • TrustLink logoTrustLink logo
  • Customer ratings on BBB
  • IAPDA logo
  • Calchamber Member
  • Calbar Registered
  • D&B
  • Trustpilot
  • yelp logo