How the property will be divided?

my husband’s father died with no will. His mom claimed all the personal property (bank accounts, cash, etc,.). Two brothers of his signed their shares to the mother but my husband didn’t do so. So how can he claim his share in the property?
1 Answers

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions.Learn more »

  • expertise badge
  • TrustLink logoTrustLink logo
  • Customer ratings on BBB
  • IAPDA logo
  • Calchamber Member
  • Calbar Registered
  • D&B
  • Trustpilot
  • yelp logo