Division of property in absence of a will

My father dies without a will. We are six brothers and a stepmother. He owned a home. There is no communication between the stepmother and us. She wants to stay in the home even though she is not the owner of the home and we want to sell it and share the amount. Can we force her to sell the property? Again, how the proceeds will be divided?
1 Answers

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions.Learn more »

  • expertise badge
  • TrustLink logoTrustLink logo
  • Customer ratings on BBB
  • IAPDA logo
  • Calchamber Member
  • Calbar Registered
  • D&B
  • Trustpilot
  • yelp logo