Copy of mother's living trust needed!!

Our youngest sister has been staying with our mother and looking at her. Recently my mother was needed to move to a hospital. My two other sisters as well as me have been trying to get into the residence but have become unable to gain entry. We called the police for help but whatever papers she showed the convinced them that she holds the right to deny us entry to the house. But the fact is that the house was acquired fraudulently. My mother can pass away at anytime and I just want see her for the last time. Please help me!!
1 Answers

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions.Learn more »

  • expertise badge
  • TrustLink logoTrustLink logo
  • Customer ratings on BBB
  • IAPDA logo
  • Calchamber Member
  • Calbar Registered
  • D&B
  • Trustpilot
  • yelp logo