Can I do probate myself if the amount is too less?

Dad died without a will and with almost nil assets. I’m the only heir. However, he has a small amount of around $2000 in the bank, which the bank denies to forward me, the reason being I’m not named in the account. Should I go to probate?
1 Answers

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions.Learn more »

  • expertise badge
  • TrustLink logoTrustLink logo
  • Customer ratings on BBB
  • IAPDA logo
  • Calchamber Member
  • Calbar Registered
  • D&B
  • Trustpilot
  • yelp logo