My mothers estate is being settled without a notarized will or a probate hearing. Is this legal?

1 Answers
0 votes
Vote up!
Vote down!

It totally depends on the type of assets which has been left behind.

In the absence of a valid will or if the property hasn't been assigned in any other way (e.g. trusts), the rules of intestacy will apply.

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions. Learn more »

Last Updated on: Fri, 8 Jun 2018

BBB-A--Rating TrustLink logo TrustLink logo