I'm stuck in payday loans, please help!

I live in California and I'm new to this forum. I were myself stuck in payday loans and have closed my back account recently. Below are the loans I currently have: West coast cash: Loan $400, $137 paid so far Check n go: Loan $800, paid $154 in interest Allied Cash Advance: $500, paid $0 as of now Please let me know what should I do now, and what my creditors can do according to California law. Thank you.
1 Answers.

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions.Learn more »

  • expertise badge
  • TrustLink logoTrustLink logo
  • Customer ratings on BBB
  • IAPDA logo
  • Calchamber Member
  • Calbar Registered
  • D&B
  • Trustpilot
  • yelp logo