Couple of years back I was scammed somehow and the bank moved my account over to a lawyer and I unfortunately missed some payments. Now they are asking to pay off all the money and probably preparing to garnish my wages. How can I get out from thi?

1 Answers
4 votes
Vote up!
Vote down!

This question actually opens the door for a lot more other questions. For example, how were you scammed and who were the culprits. Did you report a case of scam with the police at that time? As per the law, they need to sue you before they garnish your wages. Have they already done with that? If they have not filed any case aganst you yet, file for bankruptcy and try to get out of the situation. In any other situation, consult with a good attorney.

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions. Learn more »

Last Updated on: Fri, 8 Jun 2018

BBB-A--Rating TrustLink logo TrustLink logo