Filed Ch 7 2/2012 discharged 7/2012 surrender house mortgage company still calling & sending bills.can i sue them?

1 Answers
-2 votes
Vote up!
Vote down!

Yes, you obviously can!! Talk to an attorney with your particulars before you proceed.

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions. Learn more »

Last Updated on: Fri, 8 Jun 2018

BBB-A--Rating TrustLink logo TrustLink logo