I've some debt that I acquired through a scam. I have all the information and police records to prove that. But now the creditors are chasing me to pay back the $6,000. What can I do?

1 Answers
-3 votes
Vote up!
Vote down!

Just call the creditors and dispute the debt. If you have proof and police records to prove it, why you are feeling nervous. Contact your credit card companies and ask them to remove those permanently from your accounts by showing the proofs. You need not to worry as these days most credit cards now have ZERO fraud liability.

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions. Learn more »

Last Updated on: Fri, 8 Jun 2018

BBB-A--Rating TrustLink logo TrustLink logo