Ex-spouse is already facing a wage garnishment for child support. I got separate judgment against him too. Can I claim more from his wages?

1 Answers
11 votes
Vote up!
Vote down!

Employers can garnish up to 50% of his disposable income. You’ll only be able to garnish his wages, if he has excess money left after the deduction for child support. If the CS is taking all of the share, you might not able to get anything through garnishment.

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions. Learn more »

Last Updated on: Fri, 8 Jun 2018

BBB-A--Rating TrustLink logo TrustLink logo