How do I deal with credit card company's judgment against me?

Got a notice that a credit card company is filing for a judgement against me. It's worth 1250 dollars! Tried getting in touch with the lawyer but couldn't get through. I'd assumed that these debts had been paid and haven't got any documents to support the same. What do I do? I don't think I can make this payment.
2 Answers

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions.Learn more »

  • expertise badge
  • TrustLink logoTrustLink logo
  • Customer ratings on BBB
  • IAPDA logo
  • Calchamber Member
  • Calbar Registered
  • D&B
  • Trustpilot
  • yelp logo