How can you get a judgement vacated? Is it possible to negoiate it with a settlement offer?

1 Answers
-3 votes
Vote up!
Vote down!

Well yes, settlements are even possible for the judgements where you can pay less than what is owed. It works the normal settlement way only. You try and negotiate with the judgment creditor and offer an amount which is lesser than the judgement amount. If there are attorneys involved, involve them in the process as they'll be able to handle the situations better. If everything works out fine, ask the creditor to file a joint motion to vacate judgement. Vacated judgements can be then removed easily from your report

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions. Learn more »

Last Updated on: Fri, 8 Jun 2018

BBB-A--Rating TrustLink logo TrustLink logo