I need immediate financial help, and one of my family members is willing to provide for it. However, I would need to place a lien on my car in his name. What is to be done?

1 Answers
1 vote
Vote up!
Vote down!

Visit the official website of the State DMV. You’ll find all information and instructions there. You’ll find their contact details as well. If you’re still in doubt, call them up or get an appointment, and they’ll be able to guide you through the process.

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions. Learn more »

Last Updated on: Fri, 8 Jun 2018

BBB-A--Rating TrustLink logo TrustLink logo