Could I turn debt into contract?

Someone owes me close to $5,000. Can I put into place a contract establishing his acknowledgement of the debt and have it signed by him so that he can’t deny the amount in future? Should I also mention in the contract that he needs to repay the amount in less than 90 days? Would I be able to make use of the contract in case he fails to repay the amount? Would the breach of contract be easier to take necessary legal steps?
1 Answers

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions.Learn more »

  • expertise badge
  • TrustLink logoTrustLink logo
  • Customer ratings on BBB
  • IAPDA logo
  • Calchamber Member
  • Calbar Registered
  • D&B
  • Trustpilot
  • yelp logo