We had consolidated our student loans when we were married. Now since we are divorced, we would like to split up the consolidation. The loan company says they can’t do that. What has to be done now?

1 Answers
-1 vote
Vote up!
Vote down!

You'll need a judge's order to split the loan. The consolidation cannot be reverted. However, the debt can be split between you two on the basis of your previous individual loans, that had been consolidated.

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions. Learn more »

Last Updated on: Fri, 8 Jun 2018

BBB-A--Rating TrustLink logo TrustLink logo