Where to report FDCPA violation?

I used to work for a debt collection company, which was very unethical. They violated the FDCPA on a regular basis. The management was very strict and pressurized the employees to follow their own collection law. After working there for few months, I left the firm just because of the unethical practices. Now I like to report their illegal activities to the FDCPA. Can anybody say how can I do that?
1 Answers

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions.Learn more »

  • expertise badge
  • TrustLink logoTrustLink logo
  • Customer ratings on BBB
  • IAPDA logo
  • Calchamber Member
  • Calbar Registered
  • D&B
  • Trustpilot
  • yelp logo