My mother in law’s wages are getting garnished as her husband had medical bills that add up to $9500. She is the only one earning in the household and responsible for feeding 6-7 family members. Is there any other way she can make payments? She just got the letter of garnishment today.

1 Answers
1 vote
Vote up!
Vote down!

The opposing party should agree to payment agreement before the garnishment becomes effective. She should consult a bankruptcy attorney!

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions. Learn more »

Last Updated on: Fri, 8 Jun 2018

BBB-A--Rating TrustLink logo TrustLink logo