i just saw some items i never received a letter or call about in collections, how do i dispute

1 Answers
2 votes
Vote up!
Vote down!

First you would need to validate the debt. Send a debt validation letter to the Collection Agency. Then you can dispute the item with the Credit Reporting Agency, and request them to remove incorrect information from your report.

Check out http://www.ovlg.com/letters/ for sample letters that you can use.

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions. Learn more »

Last Updated on: Fri, 8 Jun 2018

BBB-A--Rating TrustLink logo TrustLink logo