I was a client of a debt settlement company in Dallas for 2years but now find out they are not licensed to do business in Kansas. so now I am searching for another company that can help me with debt settlement. I also paid this company $17000 and only got $6600 refunded to me. I have been unable to talk to anyone there that can tell me if any of my debt was settled or what happened to the rest of the money I paid them. but now I am starting to receive collection calls so I know I still have debt they didn't settle for me.

1 Answers
2 votes
Vote up!
Vote down!

If they didn't settle your debts completely and just refunded you $6600 instead of the whole amount, you can file complaint against them with your state attorney general's office and/or with the FTC. You can also file a complaint with the BBB. See the following link and click on the creditors section to know which creditors we deal with so that you can reach out to us for help.


Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions. Learn more »

Last Updated on: Fri, 8 Jun 2018

BBB-A--Rating TrustLink logo TrustLink logo