Will it turn up as judgment and ruin credit if I cant pay court surcharge?

I have been charged as an youthful offender and a mandatory surcharge of $300 has been levied on me. The date has been deferred but I don't have sufficient amount to pay. Can this turn up as a judgment and affect my credit? What can be the best way out for me now?
1 Answers

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions.Learn more »

  • expertise badge
  • TrustLink logoTrustLink logo
  • Customer ratings on BBB
  • IAPDA logo
  • Calchamber Member
  • Calbar Registered
  • D&B
  • Trustpilot
  • yelp logo