Have unsecured loans and credit card which I have stopped making payments for the past 3 years. Trying to get my credit back on track what would be the best approach.

1 Answers
-1 vote
Vote up!
Vote down!

If you’ve stopped making payments for the last three years, it’s evident that your credit score is already blemished. If you want to have it raised, you have to first pay off those bills. This, however, doesn't is anyway raise your score up to your expectation. Get some revolving credit accounts like credit cards and use them responsibly in order to take your credit back to track.

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions. Learn more »

Last Updated on: Fri, 8 Jun 2018

BBB-A--Rating TrustLink logo TrustLink logo