Someone used my ssn and subscribed to a direct TV account on some garage in the Houston area, further stolen my checkbox and emptied my checking account. What steps should I take to fix my credit score and protect or get another ssn?

1 Answers
2 votes
Vote up!
Vote down!

Dispute the debt. File a complaint with the FTC and your state attorney general’s office. Also contact the SS Administration. They can help you. Go through the link mentioned below to know in details:

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions. Learn more »

Last Updated on: Fri, 8 Jun 2018

BBB-A--Rating TrustLink logo TrustLink logo