Company formation law

The corporation has an article 9 that states - '' in the event of a resolution being proposed at any general meeting of the company for removal office of any director, any shares held by that director shall on a poll in respect of such resolution carry the right to three votes per share. " Could anyone say what other options could be used to guarantee maximum equality and security of tenure other than article 9?

1 Answers
Vote up!
Vote down!

Just pass a shareholders’ resolution in order to change the articles and the memorandum of the corporation. However, you might have to call a meeting of the shareholders’ and the resolution further depends on the clauses of the articles.

Last Updated on: 08 Jun 2018

  • expertise badge
  • This site is verified as a Trusted Site by Best of the Web
  • TrustLink logoTrustLink logo
  • Customer ratings on BBB
  • IAPDA logo
  • Calchamber Member
  • Calbar Registered
  • D&B
  • Godaddy
  • yelp logo