My father is a trash truck driver in Maryland; since ill couldn't work for the past few years! As we needed to hospitalize him 3 years back, he has incurred a bill of around 90k. He is being taken to court for an ex-parte hearing. What can I do?

1 Answers
-1 vote
Vote up!
Vote down!


It’d be better if a lawyer could have a look at the papers your father has received! An ex parte hearing means a hearing where only one party is present and it’s likely as your father defaulted on the complaint (failed to answer within 30 days)!  You can check with your county’s bar association and see if they can help you with an attorney!

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions. Learn more »

Last Updated on: Fri, 8 Jun 2018

BBB-A--Rating TrustLink logo TrustLink logo