I need to file for bankruptcy but not sure which one. I own a 2 bedroom house and a 3 apartment building. Right now my home is being foreclosed. Which personal bankruptcy should I file?

1 Answers
5 votes
Vote up!
Vote down!

Only a bankruptcy attorney can now help you. You need to immediately consult a bankruptcy attorney. You need specific legal advice on an ungent basis as your property is being foreclosed. Otherwise, your lenders will take back the property.

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions. Learn more »

Last Updated on: Fri, 8 Jun 2018

BBB-A--Rating TrustLink logo TrustLink logo