What I’m aware of bankruptcy meetings with the trustee are recorded. Can I get a copy of such a meeting? If yes, from where?

1 Answers
2 votes
Vote up!
Vote down!

You haven't stated in which state you're residing. However, you need to contact the United States Trustee's Office within the state you are living. Write a brief letter telling that you want a copy of the recording of the 341 Meeting of Creditors. However, make sure you mention the name of the Debtor, your bankruptcy case number, the Chapter 7 Trustee assigned to the case, a blank CD with a case, and a self address stamped envelope. You'll receive a digital copy of the meeting within 1-2 weeks.

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions. Learn more »

Last Updated on: Fri, 8 Jun 2018

BBB-A--Rating TrustLink logo TrustLink logo