Need to declare bankruptcy!

I recently moved to Alabama from CA. I resided there for the last 2-3 years. Now I am thinking of filing for bankruptcy. Do I need to file the petition in California? Am I eligible for any exemptions? Is my Roth IRA safe? Do I need an attorney to file?
1 Answers

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions.Learn more »

  • expertise badge
  • TrustLink logoTrustLink logo
  • Customer ratings on BBB
  • IAPDA logo
  • Calchamber Member
  • Calbar Registered
  • D&B
  • Trustpilot
  • yelp logo