lost my job couldnt graduate how do I file bankruptcy?

Actually I had lost my job and neither could I move along graduation for the tuition fees were exorbitantly high. Could a guarantee lawyer help for I see no other way but to file bankruptcy?
2 Answers

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions.Learn more »

  • expertise badge
  • TrustLink logoTrustLink logo
  • Customer ratings on BBB
  • IAPDA logo
  • Calchamber Member
  • Calbar Registered
  • D&B
  • Trustpilot
  • yelp logo