Had filed ch 7 year before last and got discharged last year. At that point of time I was going through a rather nasty divorce and my ex happened to file a complaint with the bankruptcy court claiming I had committed bankruptcy fraud. I had received discharge for my personal injuries back then, but now the bankruptcy court has filed a motion to reopen the case.

1 Answers
-9 votes
Vote up!
Vote down!

I don't see why this case has been reopened considering you had already got a discharge. I think it'd be best if you considered a bankruptcy attorney immediately.

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions. Learn more »

Last Updated on: Fri, 8 Jun 2018

BBB-A--Rating TrustLink logo TrustLink logo