Filing bankruptcy in Texas

My wife and I are residents of Texas. Recently, my wife has been sued for an old credit card debt by a collection agency. We are buried in 30k debt and are thinking to work out a payment plan with the collection agency or file for bankruptcy. What should we do since we have already missed the 30 days period to reply to the court.
1 Answers

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions.Learn more »

  • expertise badge
  • TrustLink logoTrustLink logo
  • Customer ratings on BBB
  • IAPDA logo
  • Calchamber Member
  • Calbar Registered
  • D&B
  • Trustpilot
  • yelp logo