Can I convert my Ch-13 plan to a Ch-7 if I had prior bankruptcy discharge?

If I convert my Ch-13 to a Chapter 7, will the earlier filing date be considered or this be treated as a new filing? I already had a Ch-7 filing earlier.
1 Answers

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions.Learn more »

  • expertise badge
  • TrustLink logoTrustLink logo
  • Customer ratings on BBB
  • IAPDA logo
  • Calchamber Member
  • Calbar Registered
  • D&B
  • Trustpilot
  • yelp logo