The principle place of residence of the exempted up to the extent of $ 10,000
Equipment, inventory, farm products and professional books used in business of debtor or dependent exempted up to the extent of $ 2,000
Necessary wearing apparels
Cloths and dresses including wedding rings but no other jewelry exempted up to the extent of $ 1,000
Household furniture is exempted up to the extent of $ 2,000
Motor vehicle up to the extent of $ 2,400
of the net disposable earnings.
Total or Absolute Exemptions for
- Specific partnership benefits.
- Liquor license and permits.
- Fireman's pension benefits.
- Public assistance benefits.
- Unemployment compensation benefits.
- Fraternity benefits society benefits.
- Worker's compensation benefits.
- Proceeds of annuity contracts.
- Group life and disability insurance benefits.
- Proceeds and avails of disability insurance policies.
- Contribution to medical savings account.
- Pension or annuity benefits of retired employees.
- Retirement or annuity funds of any person.
Wyoming Bankruptcy District Court (United States Tenth Circuit)
Court's Address 2120 Capitol Avenue, #6004 Cheyenne, WY 82001
Court's Phone Number (307) 433-2200
Court's Web Address http//www.wyb.uscourts.gov
Court's Hours Monday-Friday (800AM - 1200PM & 100PM - 500PM)
District of Wyoming - Divisional Office
Court's Address 111 South Wolcott, Casper, WY 82601
Court's Phone Number (307) 232-2650
Court's Hours Monday-Friday (800AM-1200PM & 100PM-500PM)
Jurisdictional Counties All Counties
Court Locations Casper, Cheyenne
Judges Hon. Peter J. McNiff (U.S. Bankruptcy Court)2120 Capitol Ave. Cheyenne, WY 82001
Clerks Donna Logan (Deputy in Charge, U.S. Bankruptcy Court)111 S. Wolcott St. Casper, WY 82601(307) 232-2650 or 307) 772-2191