I'm looking for old wills for the Richard family of Bay County in Florida. Where should I look for them?

1 Answers
7 votes
Vote up!
Vote down!

Visit the county courthouses, and ask for wills and probate records. However, you might have to pay $5 or $10 to get a copy.

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions. Learn more »

Last Updated on: Fri, 8 Jun 2018

BBB-A--Rating TrustLink logo TrustLink logo