Notice: As a part of OVLG's preventive measures on COVID-19 outbreak, our office will remain operational with reduced staff from home. You may face issues with the phone due to routing issues or get delayed response. So we prefer that you send us an email or make a support request for assistance. For new clients, please use our chat system.

I borrowed $500 from Plain Green Loans. They are not licensed in the state of California. Do I have to pay them back anything at all?

1 Answers
0 votes
Vote up!
Vote down!

You need to at least pay back the principal amount, which is $500. If you have any other doubt, then call us at 800-530-OVLG.

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions. Learn more »

Last Updated on: Fri, 8 Jun 2018