Black Friday is the dream day for any shopaholic. It’s the day to grab the best deals in town. It’s the day to shop and save as much money as possible. Over the years, I have learned many tricks to make the biggest shopping day of the year even better and less stressful. Today I’m sharing a few of them with you all. Hope you like them.
1 Stay informed about the biggest deals:
Target’s Black Friday deals have already been announced. Target doors will open at 6 pm on Thursday (i.e, Thanksgiving Day) and will close at 12 am. The store door will again open at 6 am on the Black Friday.
Target - Top Black Friday deals:
- Jetson V12 all-terrain hoverboard. Deal Price - $199. Your net savings - $100.99
- Google Home Mini. Deal Price - $29. Your total savings - $20
- Beats urBeats In-Ear Wired Headphones. Deal Price - $49.99. Your total savings - $50
- Blue-ray movies. Deal Price - $10
- VIZIO 28-inch 2-Channel Sound Bar. Deal Price - $49.99. Your savings - $30
- iPad 32 GB. Deal Price - $249.99. Your savings - $80
Target is offering free shipping and returns on online shopping from November 1 to December 23, 2017. Black Friday deals will be available online from the Thanksgiving Day.
You can get an additional 5% discount on your purchases if you have a Target credit or debit card.That’s not all. You can also get a few Black Friday deals on November 22, 2017.
Shop for $50 or more and get a coupon for 20% discount on your future purchases. You have to redeem this coupon between November 28, 2017, and December 10, 2017.
Best Buy - Top Black Friday deals
Best Buy is giving free shipping on every purchase until December 25, 2017. There is no minimum purchase requirement. However, you may have to pay a shipping fee if you return an item.
- Get $200 discount on Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S8
- iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi 128GB. Deal Price - $274.99. Total savings - $125
- Samsung 50" 4K Ultra HD TV. Deal Price - $399.99. Total savings - $300
- Beats by Dr. Dre Beats Studio2 Wireless On-Ear Headphones. Deal Price - $159.99. Total savings - $220
Kohl’s - Top Black Friday deals
Online Black Friday deals will be available from November 20 and the store will be opened at 5 pm on the Thanksgiving Day.
- Shark Navigator DLX vacuum. Deal Price - $99.99. Your total savings - $100.
- Samsung 4K Blu-ray player. Deal Price - $129.99. Your total savings - $120.
- SkyDrones HD Pro X1 VR streaming drone with battery and VR goggles. Deal Price - $69.99. Your total savings - $80.
- Hboard 2.0 Hoverboard. Deal Price - $249.99. Your total savings - $150.
- Shark Navigator DXL vacuum. Deal Price - $99.99. Your total savings - $100.
- Sony PlayStation 4 1 TB Console. Deal Price - $199.99. Get $60 Kohl’s cash.
- Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR camera. Deal Price - $449.99. Get $135 Kohl’s cash.
- Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch. Deal Price - $99.99. Get $30 Kohl’s cash.
Here are the other deals
Walmart - Top Black Friday deals
- Samsung 49-inch Class Curved 4K (2160P) Smart LED TV. Deal Price - $497.99. Your total savings - $402.
- Acer 15.6-inch Laptop. Deal Price - $299. Your net savings - $100
- PlayStation 4 GranTurismo Sport VR Bundle. Deal Price - 299. Your total savings - $100
- Gaming chair. Deal Price - $99. Your total savings - $100
- Samsung 55-inch Class Curved 4K (2160P) Smart LED TV. Deal Price - $697.99. Your total savings - $501.
Check out the other deals
2 Don’t shop with friends:
You know what happens when you shop with friends? You chat more and shop less. More doorbusters are available for limited time. Make your Black Friday shopping list and rush to the store alone. All the stores have limited stocks. If you don’t hurry, then you may miss out the deals. Have a coffee with your friends after your shopping is done.
3 Stay within your budget:
Keep a close eye on your wallet when you’re shopping since thieves won’t lose a second to steal it. Carrying cash is the best way to stick to your budget. But like I said before it’s risky. Fraud protection on debit cards is bad. You have to pay $500 for the unauthorized charges if you don’t report about the theft within 48 hours. Credit cards can also break your budget so try to not shop with them.
Make a shopping list and calculate the amount you need to buy them. Carry only that amount in your wallet. It will help you stay within your budget.
4 Don’t forget your coupons:
Just because Target, Walmart, Best Buy and other stores are offering lucrative deals, it doesn’t mean that you should stop using coupons. Browse websites and local newspapers to get coupons. They will help you to save more.
5 Look at the fine print:
The Black Friday deals are tempting. But no matter how much tempted you’re, look at the fine print carefully before purchasing any product. Check out the return policies. Know about the customer service as well especially if you’re buying an electrical device like TV. Don’t depend on the information given by the sales clerk. If you get wrong information, you’ll be in big trouble later on.
The last tip
Visit price-comparison websites like pricegrabber.com for comparing the price of the products you’re planning to buy on Black Friday. Suppose you want to buy a Samsung TV. In that case, check how much Walmart, Target, Best Buy, and other retailers are charging for the same TV model. This will help you know who is offering the best Black Friday deal.