I need an attorney specializing in internet defamation and slander to write a cease and desist letter to a firm located in Florida. They have posted some materials about me online, which is libel as per law,

1 Answers
0 votes
Vote up!
Vote down!

You should contact your state bar association and ask for a referral to a libel lawyer. Chances are rare that you'll be able to get a lawyer specialized in "Internet defamation". However, a good defamation attorney can certainly help you. If you are not aware of your state bar association, then contact the American Bar Association.

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions. Learn more »

Last Updated on: Fri, 8 Jun 2018

BBB-A--Rating TrustLink logo TrustLink logo