My ex-girlfriend was going through financial problems. I gave him $11,000 to pay off her bills, which she did. Now, she is refusing to pay me $11,000. What should I do?

1 Answers
-5 votes
Vote up!
Vote down!

Well, in this case you can file a lawsuit against her. Do you have any kind of written agreement?

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions. Learn more »

Last Updated on: Fri, 8 Jun 2018

BBB-A--Rating TrustLink logo TrustLink logo