I have a wage garnishment judgment against me. Can I avoid the garnishment by asking employer to pay me in cash?

1 Answers
-4 votes
Vote up!
Vote down!

Well, you can ask. But your employer shouldn’t actually fulfill your request. If he does, he’ll be held liable for Contempt of Court and can get in trouble with the IRS as well.

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions. Learn more »

Last Updated on: Fri, 8 Jun 2018

BBB-A--Rating TrustLink logo TrustLink logo