What to do when delinquent on car loan?

We have become delinquent on our car loan with Regional Acceptance Auto and is there a letter that I can send to them to ask for some kind of release from the loan which will I know will be reflected on our credit report as a repossession but what are the chances that they will not sue us for the remaining balance of the loan?

3 Answers

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions.Learn more »

  • expertise badge
  • TrustLink logoTrustLink logo
  • Customer ratings on BBB
  • IAPDA logo
  • Calchamber Member
  • Calbar Registered
  • D&B
  • Trustpilot
  • yelp logo