Notice: As a part of OVLG's preventive measures on COVID-19 outbreak, our office will remain operational with reduced staff from home. You may face issues with the phone due to routing issues or get delayed response. So we prefer that you send us an email or make a support request for assistance. For new clients, please use our chat system.

see question

1 Answers
0 votes
Vote up!
Vote down!

You'll be obligated to pay the judgment if the creditor takes the following steps:

Register the foreign judgment in the state you moved in
Get the judgment recorded in the property records of the new state
File a garnishment action
Take a post-judgment deposition

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions. Learn more »

Last Updated on: Fri, 8 Jun 2018