How to i file against a credit agency for harrassing me at work?

1 Answers
1 vote
Vote up!
Vote down!

You can file a complaint with either of the following. You just need to fill out an online form and send an email summarizing the prohibited practises.

Better Business Bureau (BBB):
Federal Trade Commission (FTC):
Attorney General's Office, OHIO:

Hope this helps! Please let us know if we could help you with some other means. Thank you for visiting.

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions. Learn more »

Last Updated on: Fri, 8 Jun 2018

BBB-A--Rating TrustLink logo TrustLink logo