Since the FDCPA is a federal statute, can I file a claim at the state courts?

1 Answers
4 votes
Vote up!
Vote down!

Either federal or state court can hear the case. Usually, federal court is limited to petitioners from different states and take on case worth $150,000 or more.

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions. Learn more »

Last Updated on: Fri, 8 Jun 2018

BBB-A--Rating TrustLink logo TrustLink logo