Can I stop judgment after receiving summons?

I received a summons almost a week back and have requested the creditor to cancel it. No response from the other end. We are going through extreme financial difficulty, and are dependent on the SSI. Can I stop judgment?
1 Answers

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions.Learn more »

  • expertise badge
  • TrustLink logoTrustLink logo
  • Customer ratings on BBB
  • IAPDA logo
  • Calchamber Member
  • Calbar Registered
  • D&B
  • Trustpilot
  • yelp logo